Welcome to the MDWA Chapter since May 2015!
We stretch the state of Maryland and include groups from Washington DC and Northern Virginia, with over 55 members strong. Our membership includes representation from organizations in Xerox Technology, and Xerox Services, as well as “Friends of TWA” from other organizations. Come Join us!
Our Executive Leadership Board includes:
- President: Donna Thomas
- Vice President: Ellen Hendrickson
- Co-Treasurers: Christine Gould, Kaihua Chen
- Secretary: Christine Gould
- Membership: Alana LaBel
- Communications: Nike Hughes
- Marketing: Lindsey Sherman
- Community Involvement: Mary-Ellen King
- Social: Pat Brosius, Starling Gracian, Divya Amarayil, Karen Johnson
- Webinars: Mary-Ellen King
- Co-Technical Events Co-Planners: Eliza Wojtaszek, Kaihua Chen
- MDWA DC Liasion: Tami Simon
- MDWA VA Liasion: Jennifer Horowitz
Feel free to reach out to any one of our board members, if you have any questions.
Maryland Women’s Alliance is the brand of professional development and networking opportunities that will help women advance in their career.
The Maryland Women’s Alliance is a catalyst to advance the personal and professional development of women at Xerox, enabling each of us to attain our goals.
We have grown since May from 7 paid members to 55 paid members. 30% of our paid membership attended this year’s annual conference. We hope you will consider attending this amazing event next year as there are opportunities for personal and professional growth and meeting your future mentor.
To see pictures of what we experienced this year and details about our business meetings, events and calendar can be found on the Hub.
Save the date! Breakfast meeting is scheduled for Dec 2. Snow date is Dec 9. Please heck your email to get details and invite for this event.