THE WOMENS ALLIANCE. SINCE 1984
For more than two decades, women at Xerox have joined hands in the Women’s Alliance to share ideas and support one another’s professional growth.
- In that time the group has grown exponentially
- It’s part of our vision for a richly diverse workforce
- A purpose for which we’re recognized as one of the most progressive corporations in the world.
- More than a thousand women from the company meet each year for networking, study and camaraderie at our Annual Women’s Conference.
Women at Xerox are recognized and valued at all levels of the corporation for their contributions and leadership
The Women’s Alliance is a catalyst to advance the personal and professional development of women at Xerox, enabling each of us to attain our goals.
Xerox Canada Board
XCL TWA Board Members Org Chart March 2017
- President, GTA Chapter and TWA Canada: Onnolee Boyce
- Vice-President: MJ Bulmer
- XCL Women’s Champion: Diane Smalley, Vice President Client Operations
- Charity Chair: Samantha Mah
- XRCC Liaison: Jenn Belelie
- Membership Chair: Michelle Abad
- Marketing and Communications Chair: OPEN
- Wellington Office & TLC Liaison: Lauren Davis
- Treasurer: Carolyn Shulman
- TWA Past President & National Liaison Chair: Anjali Seth
- Viscount Office Liaison: Meaghan Taylor
- Webmaster: Laura Boland
- Conduent Liaison & Operations Chair: Anne-Marie Hinger
- Head Office Liaisons: Isabel Annarajah
- Conference Liaison: Michelle Chretien
- Event Chair: OPEN
- Edmonton Liaison: OPEN
- Ottawa Liaison: Martha Howard
- Calgary Liaison: Kaya Mistreska
- Montreal/QC Liaison: OPEN
- Saint John Chapter President: Michelle Dalton
- Saint John Chapter Vice-President: Nina Holec
- Halifax Chapter Co-Chairs: Mandy MacDonald and Rochelle Fletcher
Mentorship Program: MentoringBrochure _ 10.12
Upcoming 2017 GTA
TWA Professional Development Series
Q1- Choosing Your Career Path– February 23, 2017
Guest speaker Dave McBride, provided an overview of the new North American Corporate model as well as outlined the functional areas in the new construct.
It was a great opportunity to learn more about the types of roles that are available and encouraged self reflection to set your course based on where you fit best.
Q2- Career Fair
Valentine-O-Grams supporting ‘Ready, Set, Play’