THE WOMENS ALLIANCE. SINCE 1984
For more than two decades, women at Xerox have joined hands in the Women’s Alliance to share ideas and support one another’s professional growth.
- In that time the group has grown exponentially
- It’s part of our vision for a richly diverse workforce
- A purpose for which we’re recognized as one of the most progressive corporations in the world.
- More than a thousand women from the company meet each year for networking, study and camaraderie at our Annual Women’s Conference.
Women at Xerox are recognized and valued at all levels of the corporation for their contributions and leadership
The Women’s Alliance is a catalyst to advance the personal and professional development of women at Xerox, enabling each of us to attain our goals.
Xerox Canada Board
- Ottawa Liaison: Martha Howard
- Montreal, QC Liaison:Luminita Donciu
- Calgary/Edmonton Liaison:Nicole Montgomery
- Saint John Chapter President: Nina Holec
- Saint John Chapter Vice-President: Mary Stevenson
- Halifax Chapter Co-Presidents: Jessica Leverman & Korinne MacLellan
Member – MembershipBrochure.pdf
Executive – MembershipBrochure.pdf
MANbassador – TWA Manbassador Brochure
Mentorship Program: MentoringBrochure _ 10.12
Stay Tuned for more information
Interested in becoming more involved with the TWA Canada?
We are currently looking to fill the below open positions on the TWA Board of Directors. If you are interested in joining please reach out to email@example.com
Head Office Liason
Stay Tuned for more information!